- March 15th, 2013 – Washington Post Reviews DA2
- January 17th, 2013 – Las Vegas Review Journal
- December 12th, 2012 – Deadline Artists on Radio West KUER
- December 6th, 2012 – Capital New York Review
- December 3rd, 2012 – Co-editor John Avlon on KGO’s Ronn Owens
- November 23rd, 2011 – Deadline Artists on NPR Morning Edition
- November 19th, 2011 – Book TV Panel on Deadline Artists
- November 19th, 2011 – Miami Book Fair Deadline Artists Panel
- October 30th, 2011 – In My Library – Bill O’Reilly – NY Post
- October 29th, 2011 – Errol Louis guest blogs on Reader’s Almanac
Molly Ivins tells a profound story about John Henry Falk and his childhood friend and what happens when you’re so scared you lose your freedom.
New York Sun and Nation contributor Jack Newfield talks about newspaper columns, politics and corruption.
Carl Hiaasen talks about his writing career and growing up in Florida.
Columnist Richard Ben Cramer interviewed about Bob Dole at the RNC.
Meet Jimmy Breslin, the columnist who epitomizes classic New York City.
Conan O’Brien interviews Molly Ivins about her book “Nothing But Good Times Ahead”.
David Letterman interviews Molly Ivins.
Back in the day when newspapers made TV commercials, Mike Royko did this great spot for the Chicago Tribune. Mike takes opinions on typography down at the local bar.
Westbrook Pegler give an interview about the diffrences between Communism and Facism. He doesn’t mince words.
In this feisty interview William F. Buckley interviews Murray Kempton.